Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sing On

So the idea behind posting my updates on this project is so you can look through my technique. But when I spend a whole day working and then update, you can't see how I did what I did. Today was the day for adding textures since most of the pieces are drawn. I also went through another big change with the text. It's a fair bit classier now and the I is easier to read. It's still from the Project Gutenberg book from before.

My computer is crawling trying to edit this thing. I’m going to work on components and add them too it instead of working on the whole thing at once from now on. Expect subtle changes like a cleaned up skull, harp, and smoke soon.